Dallas – “Big Things Happen Here”
That’s our city slogan acclamation mark and tells the rest of the country what’s happening in the heartland of the US. For years, our motto was “Live Large. Think Big.” But as of 2013, we are now “Big Things Happen Here”.
Dallas is real, it’s authentic, and it sets us apart. Dallas wants to show you something immediately and then have you believe it. There are so many amazing things for our cities not just for our residents but for our visitors as well. There may not be any other city in America that is experiencing the growth and success that we have in Dallas. It’s a city of optimism an opportunity and it has something for everyone from cultural experiences, fabulous dining options, and award-winning shopping. It’s family orientated with a small town feel in a big city environment.
Why Choose Dallas?
People are flocking to the Dallas area for a variety of reasons, whether it’s the housing market, activities, weather, or just the location. People are just plain friendly here. But don’t take my word for it, here are some of the best reasons people are moving to Dallas Texas.
- Dallas has more restaurants per capita than even New York City. Our international flavor is unparalleled and whatever delights your palate, you can find it in Dallas.
- Our state fair is ridiculous. We have the largest Ferris wheel of any of its kind on the Western Hemisphere and is the only state fear that includes a full-scale auto show and a 55-foot tall statue and mascot known as Big Tex, the tallest cowboy in the world.
- Dallas has more shopping than just about anywhere. Our city’s West End marketplace is one of the hottest spots for tourists and locals alike. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, it probably doesn’t exist.
- Dallas is very impressive when it comes to TVs and movies. JFK, Benji, Bonnie and Clyde, and Robocop were all filmed in Dallas.
- We have the site of the first skyscraper built west of the Mississippi. The Praetorian building has 15 stories tall and constructed in 1909 and since then, we’ve built up to 28 more buildings higher than that, with the tallest being the Bank of America Plaza at 921 feet.
- It’s a great melting pot. With over 45,000 Jewish residents, Dallas is home to the largest Jewish community in the state. It’s also 25% African-American, 42% Hispanic or Latino origins, and we have a large and active LGBTQ community as well as a variety of other religious faiths.
- If you like music, Dallas is known for its jazz and blues pioneers.
- It’s a major transportation hub. From aircraft to railroads, interstates and metro stations, if you can’t get there from Dallas, it’s probably not on the planet.
- Industry is in our blood. Whether it’s manufacturers of private goods or the major center for commerce, energy, and medical research, Dallas is at the center of US industry. We are also the headquarters of JCPenney, Game Stop, Chili’s, Dave and Busters, Frito-Lay, and Rolex.
- We love animals. The Dallas Zoo was the very first zoo in the southwest dating back to 1888 and has more than 2000 animals. We have over 1 million guests visiting our zoos each year making it the largest zoo in the state.
Considering moving to Dallas? If you’re looking for a house for sale in Dallas Texas
our agents not only know the industry but the neighborhoods as well.
Dallas is spread out over hundreds of square miles and we have a variety of properties, communities, neighborhoods, and unincorporated districts throughout the suburbs. In places like McKinney, Lucas, Allen, Little Elm, and surrounding neighborhoods, the schools are some of the top in the state.
When searching for houses for sale Dallas TX
whether it’s a condo, apartment, or townhouse, it helps to trust a qualified and experienced real estate team. We’re not just a one-off agent scrambling on their own. Were also not part-time or amateur agents either. It helps to have an experienced team working together to make sure you find the right property, Dallas downtown lots
, new Dallas townhomes
, or a single-family home. We make sure the deal closes on time, you have all of the information you need to make an informed decision on the right property, and you are prepared with preapprovals, mortgage rates, and an entire team from appraisers to lenders helping you close on time and feel confident about your purchase.
A Condo in Dallas Texas
A condominium is a great first-time homebuyer option. If you’re not too sure the single-family home is for you, a good way to ease into homeownership is with a condominium. If you’re looking for the best condos in Dallas
, it helps to understand what it is you want in a property. Are you looking for amenities such as a clubhouse, swimming pool, or entertainment? Do you want something simple with low homeowner or condo association fees? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want? Are you looking for an older condo or a luxury condo?
Plus, there is a lot of high rise condos for sale in Dallas
starting less than $300,000. Whether your budget is $300,000 or $5 million. There’s something for everyone throughout the Dallas area. Like I mentioned before, we have dozens of high-rise condominiums in residential buildings throughout downtown, so if you’re looking for low maintenance, high amenities, and a variety of prices, these high-rise condos might be ideal.
A townhouse is slightly different than a condominium. Condominiums are essentially apartments that can be purchased. There’s no rent when it comes to a townhouse or a condominium but townhouses usually multilevel, may offer a garage, and may only have one shared wall. Townhouses are more single-family property designs without all the added responsibilities and maintenance of a house.
Uptown Dallas is one of the most popular neighborhoods in North Dallas. It’s located between the North Dallas Tollway and Highway 75 just south of the Turtle Creek Parkway and north of Highway 366.
Uptown is known for its eclectic bar and restaurant scene, which includes lively bars, posh bistros, and trendy cocktail lounges and coffee shops. Along McKinney Avenue is a free vintage trolley, which rolls past boutiques, high-end fashion shops, and other retail outlets. The Turtle Creek Park and trail is a favorite for joggers and cyclists and with so many parks, whole food markets, West Village, and a variety of uptown Dallas apartments for sale
, condos for sale in Uptown Dallas
, and homes for sale in North Dallas TX
, there’s something for everyone in this eclectic and highly coveted neighborhood.
When it comes to luxury homes, Dallas
is right up there with New York City, Los Angeles, and Chicago. We have beautiful luxury townhomes in Dallas
, luxury condos, high-rise apartments, mansions, and estates. There’s something for everyone with prices from $800,000 to over $10 million. Large lots, beautiful private and gated estates, and homes with every amenity you can think of are some of the most beautiful luxury homes we have in the entire state. From old plantations to a new and modern condominium in Dallas
, the luxury market is alive and well in our fabulous city.
Whether you’re buying a condo, townhouse, or a Dallas Texas luxury home
, trust your next real estate purchase to the Lucido Team. You’ll save money, save energy, and a lot of stress in the process.
Search all Homes for Sale Dallas Texas